Control-Care provides a set of, hardware platform independent,turbomachinery control applications for gas turbines (GTCA), steamturbines (STCA) and compressors. The compressor control applications comprise antisurge control (ACA), performance control (PCA) and load-balancing through our station control application (SCA). We use leading third-party off-the-shelf hardware and software products to implement and integrate our field proven algorithms. All turbomachinery control applications are developed according to latest industry standards, which ensures full compatibility of applications with the vendor’s hardware platform providing for
• critical turbomachinery control applications on multi-level availability classes like SIL2 and SIL3. Additional spare parts, field support services and training expenses will be reduced by selecting your own PLC or DCS hardware platform.
• dedicated tuning, operator and maintenance screens for configuring and validating your turbomachinery’s specific machinery parameters such as electronic overspeed and the compressor surge line.
• easiness of configuring, no (field) programming. All our turbomachinery control applications are configured, operated and maintained via any HMI software package vendor. The applications use limited, pre-defined sets of configuration parameters.
Any customer preferred and industry proven control hardware platform may be selected for their particular projects to ensure seamless integration with the plant’s other systems without the need to select another, third-party, ‘black box’. New and existing turbomachinery equipment are supported by tailor made engineered solutions, state ofthe art systems and advanced turbomachinery control applications. Our approach helps you with plant standardization using standard applications for all categories of turbomachinery equipment. Downloading specific applications to the control system through simple yet secure procedures. And field proven software applications allowing implementation and integration on SCADA or DCS systems without sacrificing speed of response.
Implementing Control-Care applications will allow you to achieve operation on lowest possible power consumption due to highest accuracy and availability of compressor antisurge control, turbinespeed control and unsurpassed load-balancing techniques formultiple units:
• Antisurge control based on invariant compressor coordinatesystems such as reduced head and reduced flow coordinates;it minimizes compressor recycle even when compressor flowindications are failing or not present.
• State of the art antisurge control techniques use projected flow methods, feedforward and predictive control algorithms.
• Load-balancing of multiple units/trains on actual efficiency of compressors without compromising dynamic control during upsets.
• Balancing strategies specifically developed for units different in size and rapidly changing process conditions.
Our proven knowledge and technical expertise allows us to provide you with design, implementation and support of our turbomachinery applications for a great variety of control system vendors. Our engineering staff has over 10 years individual experience in the industry and the majority of our engineers have advanced degrees. They will analyze your entire process and work with you to solve your root control problems.
Borealis chooses Valmet and Control-Care
Borealis chooses Valmet and Control-Care for their integrated turbomachinery control solution.
Control-Care launches Control-Care Systems
All new turbomachinery controls APP's by Control-Care Systems
Gas to Liquid plant, Malaysia
Working with our customer to implement turbomachinery controls upgrade...